SCOTLAND – SEPTEMBER 2019
8-Day Escorted Scotland & Outlander Tour
September 5 – 12, 2019
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Scotland on a special 8-day escorted tour. We’ll explore historic locations throughout Scotland – Edinburgh, Inverness, Blackness, Culross, the Highlands, the Highland Games in Peebles, as well as locations from the Outlander novels by Diana Gabaldon. Join us for this custom escorted and guided group tour September 5 – 12, 2019! Gather your friends and join us for this memorable adventure through bonnie Scotland!
Scenes from our 2017 Scotland & Outlander Tour
This fully escorted and guided 8-day tour includes the following.
- All land transportation on our private luxury motor coach
- All tour visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Welcome drink
- Welcome dinner
- Daily breakfast (except for day of arrival)
- Dinner at a local pub/restaurant
- Farewell dinner
- 4 nights at Apex Waterloo Hotel, Edinburgh
- 2 nights at the Palace Hotel, Inverness
- 1 night at the Principal Hotel, Edinburgh
- Travel Protection Plan
- Two pre-tour planning webinars
- Private Facebook Group
- Hurley World Travel Scotland Packing Checklist
- Interest-free Hurley World Travel Payment Plan
- Membership in the Hurley World Travel Club
- Some tour surprises & more!!!
$3,199 per person, double occupancy + airfare
$3,798 per person, single occupancy + airfare
A non-refundable deposit of $500 per person is required by March 15, 2019.
Final payment is due by July 1, 2019.
See Hurley World Travel Interest-free Payment Plan on Tour Registration Form.
Airfare not included. Please contact Hurley World Tour Travel, Inc. to assist with your air arrangements.
Activity level of this tour is moderate. You must be able to do the following.
- Board and exit luxury motor coach multiple times throughout the day
- Be on your feet walking, standing, and climbing steps throughout the day in all types of weather
- Sleep with little or no air conditioning
- Can carry or roll your luggage from the hotel lobby to and from the motor coach
Weather and Attire
- The average temperature in Scotland in September is 46° – 58° F
- Average rainfall in September is 15 days
- Pack and wear layers
- Pack rain gear and waterproof shoes
- A Hurley World Travel Scotland Packing List will be provided to all registered guests in advance