8-Day Escorted Scotland & Outlander Tour
This is a sample of one of our Scotland escorted and guided private group tours. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Scotland on a special 8-day escorted tour. We explore historic locations throughout Scotland – Edinburgh, Inverness, Blackness, Culross, the Highlands, the Highland Games in Peebles, as well as locations from the Outlander novels by Diana Gabaldon. Join us for this custom escorted and guided group tour! Gather your friends and join us for this memorable adventure through bonnie Scotland!
Scenes from one of our Scotland & Outlander Tours
This is an example of what our fully escorted and guided 8-day tour includes. All of our tours are custom and private.
- All land transportation on our private luxury motor coach
- All tour visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Welcome dinner and drink
- Daily breakfast (except for day of arrival)
- Dinner at a local pub/restaurant
- Farewell dinner
- 4 nights in Edinburgh
- 2 nights in Inverness
- 1 night in Edinburgh
- Travel Protection Plan
- Two pre-tour planning webinars
- Private Facebook Group
- Hurley World Travel Scotland Packing Checklist
- Interest-free Hurley World Travel Payment Plan
- Membership in the Hurley World Travel Club
- Some tour surprises & more!!!
Please contact us for pricing and information about your custom private escorted and guided group tour of Scotland. Hurley World Travel, 410-588-6938.
Activity level of this tour is moderate. You must be able to do the following.
- Board and exit luxury motor coach multiple times throughout the day
- Be on your feet walking, standing, and climbing steps throughout the day in all types of weather
- Sleep with little or no air conditioning
- Can carry or roll your luggage from the hotel lobby to and from the motor coach
Weather and Attire
- The average temperature in Scotland in September is 46° – 58° F
- Average rainfall in September is 15 days
- Pack and wear layers
- Pack rain gear and waterproof shoes
- A Hurley World Travel Scotland Packing List will be provided to all registered guests in advance