6-Day Escorted Ireland Tour
This is a sample of one of our custom private escorted and guided tours of Ireland. Take in the beauty of the lush, green Irish countryside and visit ancient, historical sites along the way. Enjoy its modern, lively cities while immersing yourself in traditional Irish music, food, and culture. Join us as we tour Ireland!
Just some of the places you’ll visit on one of our Ireland tours!
This fully escorted and guided 6-day tour includes the following.
- All land transportation on our private luxury motor coach
- All tour visits as mentioned in the itinerary
- Welcome dinner
- Daily breakfast (except for day of arrival)
- Dinner at a local pub/restaurant
- Farewell dinner
- Lunch at a local pub
- 3 nights in Belfast
- 3 nights in Dublin
- Travel Protection Plan
- Two pre-tour planning webinars
- Private Facebook Group
- Hurley World Travel Ireland Packing Checklist
- Interest-free Hurley World Travel Payment Plan
- Membership in the Hurley World Travel Club
- Some tour surprises & more!!!
Please contact us for pricing and information about your custom escorted and guided tour of Ireland. Hurley World Travel, 410-588-6938.
Activity level of this tour is moderate. You must be able to do the following.
- Board and exit luxury motor coach multiple times throughout the day
- Be on your feet walking, standing, and climbing steps throughout the day in all types of weather
- Sleep with little or no air conditioning
- Can carry or roll your luggage from the hotel lobby to and from the motor coach
Weather and Attire
- The average temperature in Ireland in October is 48° – 58° F
- Average rainfall in October is 15 to 20 days
- Pack and wear layers
- Pack rain gear and waterproof shoes
- A Hurley World Travel Ireland Packing List will be provided to all registered guests in advance