Our travel services research, coordinate, and book your trip travel, hotel accommodations, and excursions to create an itinerary that meets your independent travel goals. Whether you’re traveling solo, with a significant other, or with your family, we can customize a travel adventure tailored to you and your loved ones.
Arrangement Services Offered
The following travel services are offered to clients who book a trip our tour with us.
Airfare, river cruise, and land travel arrangements
Hotel accommodations arrangements
Dining and sightseeing recommendations
Activity and excursion planning
Travel Safety Tips
Check here periodically for travel specials.
- Group Tours and Trips
Call us for travel specials for your next trip! 410-588-6938
HURLEY WORLD TRAVEL FACEBOOK GROUP
Join other enthusiastic travelers in our new Hurley World Travel Facebook Group! We share travel experiences, lots of photos and stories, travel news and tips.
Travel Savings Plan
Hurley World Travel has partnered with Freedom Federal Credit Union to provide an easy way for Hurley clients to plan and save for future travel adventures.
- Earn $100 – by joining the Hurley World Travel Savings Plan and opening a new checking account with Freedom Federal Credit Union and a minimum $100 direct deposit.
- Direct Deposit – Don’t bother with traffic and long lines over your lunch hour. Save time and hassle by having a deduction from your paycheck for your travel posted electronically to your account.
- Home Banking – 24-hour access to your accounts using Home Banking via your computer or mobile device. Pay bills, transfer funds, balance your checkbook, and much more – Free.
- Federally Insured – Accounts are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
- ATMs – Free access to over 24,000 ATMs across the country through the MoneyPass Network
- Who Can Participate? Anyone living, working, worshipping, attending school, or volunteering in Harford County and their family may participate in the plan.
- To Open Your Account – Contact Patrice Ricciardi, 410-952-3374 and mention the Hurley World Travel Savings Plan.